Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review

I haven't seen any coupons or discounts for this provider's office, but I haven't really looked. They never mention anything about promotions when I'm there. They always take that extra step to make me feel special. I always enjoy my appointments here. I always have the best experience every time I have an appointment here. Although I have not had much to complain about, I have noticed that they strongly adhere to the customer is always right policy and if anything goes wrong make every effort to correct the situation. I know that I can trust their motives, and they're not just looking to make money off me. I never have to worry about them pressuring me to get dental procedures I don't need. They have really great customer service here. They always put their customers first, regardless of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment